The Raging Bull is one of the waterfront restaurants that have been in Kingston for over 30 years. It’s a steakhouse and serves a range of Mediterranean affairs. Overall food was quite good and the meat cuts were of very good quality (and they cook it very well).
My ratings: ❤❤❤❤
Price range: $$-$$$
Heaven on a Bun, served with fresh cut fries
- our sandwiches are made with artisan breads, which are sprinkled with sea salt, fresh ground pepper & love
- certified angus rib eye, served on ciabatta
- the finest sandwich this side of St. Peter’s gate
The steak was cooked to order 🙂 Meat was tender and juicy. Wish there were more vegetables though.
- Thick juicy pork chop served on a bed of apples with a calvados apple brandy sauce; mmm pork
- served with vegetables & baked potato
It’s a really thick cut but was well cooked. Comment on this dish: this steakhouse really knows how to cook their meat.
Click here to see my other reviews on the local dining scene.
The Raging Bull Chophouse
189 Ontario Street, Kingston, ON
K7L 2Y7, Canada